Start your design with the industry's first single-chip microcontroller (MCU) with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity! Created for the Internet of Things (IoT), the SimpleLink CC3200 Internet-on-a-chip™ solution is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance ARM®Cortex™-M4 MCU allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. With on-chip Wi-Fi, Internet and robust security protocols, no prior Wi-Fi experience is needed for faster development. Enables quick development of Internet of Things designs with a single-chip Wi-Fi solution.
- 802.11 b/g/n Station and Access Point with fully integrated radio, baseband, and MAC
- Single-chip Wi-Fi MCU: Wi-Fi network processor + Arm Cortex-M4 MCU integrated into one chip including RF reference design
- Embedded TCP/IP stack and Wi-Fi security transparent to the application MCU user
- Internet protocols including mDNS, DNS, SSL/TLS in ROM + web server (HTTP) in Flash. Example codes include instant messaging (XMPP) and email (SMTP)
- Embedded hardware crypto engine for TLS/SSL internet security
- Flexible connection methods (provisioning) including access point mode, WPS, Smart Config technology, and WAC.
- Low-power radio and advanced low-power modes
- Peripheral set includes parallel camera, I2S audio, SDMMC, ADC, SPI, UART, I2C, and PWMs